All new and more powerful 9460 Remote Area Lighting System (RALS) provides convenient and ecologically responsible alternatives to wasteful generator powered lights. Built with versatility in mind, the 9460 RALS features two telescopic masts (each extends to nearly 6 feet) and two 360° articulating light heads.
- The system's next-generation LEDs combine to radiate up to 12,000 lumens (6,000 per light head).
- Powered by a rechargeable battery, the system offers remote activation via a Bluetooth app which allows varied light output from 100% - 0%.
- For extended applications, the 9460 can run continuously on wall power. The ability to leave on charge allows you to always be prepared.
- A 12volt power port including a dual USB adapter provides power for multiple peripheral devices.
- Built self-contained in a tough-as-nails Pelican case, the 9460 is compact and provides easy ground transport with a retractable pull handle and stainless steel ball-bearing polyurethane wheels
CAUTION: The Pelican Products RALS models 9460 and 9470 contain sealed lead acid batteries that can generate hydrogen gas when charging. It is imperative that these products are charged, as instructed, with the case lid open to allow any gases to escape as charging with the lid closed poses a significant hazard. Failure to abide by this instruction could result in injury and/or damage to property. Please refer to the warnings provided in the instructions for the unit and on a decal affixed to the inside of the case adjacent to the cavity where the charger unit is packed.