“M” for mobility, the 9460M is built with a set of XL wheels providing easy transport over rough terrain. The all new and extremely powerful 9460M Remote Area Lighting System (RALS) provides convenient and ecologically responsible alternatives to wasteful generator powered lights.
- Engineered with the Intelligent Control System which calculates and displays current battery life. Additionally, it allows the user to regulate the intensity of the light, choose the desired run time or select from three pre-set power levels.
- Built with versatility in mind, the 9460M RALS features two telescopic masts (each extends to nearly 6 feet) and two 360° articulating light heads. The system's next-generation LEDs combine to radiate up to 12,000 lumens (6,000 per light head).
- Powered by a rechargeable battery, the system offers remote activation via a Bluetooth app which allows varied light output from 100% - 0%. For extended applications, the 9460M can run continuously on wall power.
- The ability to leave on charge allows you to always be prepared. A 12 volt power port including a dual USB adapter provides power for many peripheral devices.
- Built self-contained in a tough-as-nails Pelican case, the 9460M is compact and includes the multi-terrain trolley with a retractable pull handle and stainless steel ball-bearing 1.5 inch polyurethane wheels.
CAUTION: The Pelican Products RALS models 9460 and 9470 contain sealed lead acid batteries that can generate hydrogen gas when charging. It is imperative that these products are charged, as instructed, with the case lid open to allow any gases to escape as charging with the lid closed poses a significant hazard. Failure to abide by this instruction could result in injury and/or damage to property. Please refer to the warnings provided in the instructions for the unit and on a decal affixed to the inside of the case adjacent to the cavity where the charger unit is packed.