All new and more powerful 9470 Remote Area Lighting System (RALS) provides convenient and ecologically responsible alternatives to wasteful generator powered lights.
- Engineered with the Intelligent Control System which calculates and displays current battery life.
- Allows the user to regulate the intensity of the light, choose the desired run time or select from three pre-set power levels.
- Built with versatility in mind, the 9470 RALS features four telescopic masts (each extends to nearly 6 feet) and four 360° articulating light heads.
- The system's next-generation LEDs combine to radiate up to 24,000 lumens (6,000 per light head).
- Powered by rechargeable batteries, the system offers remote activation via a Bluetooth app which allows varied light output from 100% - 0%. For extended applications, the 9470 can run continuously on wall power.
- A 12volt power port including a dual USB adapter provides power for multiple peripheral devices. Built self-contained in a tough-as-nails Pelican case, the 9470 is compact and provides easy ground transport with a retractable pull handle and stainless steel ball-bearing polyurethane wheels.
CAUTION: The Pelican Products RALS models 9460 and 9470 contain sealed lead acid batteries that can generate hydrogen gas when charging. It is imperative that these products are charged, as instructed, with the case lid open to allow any gases to escape as charging with the lid closed poses a significant hazard. Failure to abide by this instruction could result in injury and/or damage to property. Please refer to the warnings provided in the instructions for the unit and on a decal affixed to the inside of the case adjacent to the cavity where the charger unit is packed.